Pages

Monday, 26 August 2013

Bridal Makeup Tips for Wheatish and Dark Skin Tone:



Ethnic skin tones would require a foundation that matches perfectly as anything less or too much will ruin the whole look. Bridal makeup for women with wheatish and darker skin tones is the toughest jobs of all.
 Always choose a tone that does not look brighter than yours and be patient while giving multiple layers for long lasting effect. 

Typically a bride has to be fresh for 5 hours and you will have to make sure that the makeup does not rip off. Women with darker skin tone have to worry more about makeup coming off in patches.
 It is wise to go for waterproof makeup and high quality brands that is applied properly by professionals.
Choose the lip color and eyw shadow by keeping your dress color and your skin tone in mind. Colors that are too bright will not help; you look good, warm colors and gold or bronze eye shadows will complement your looks.

Contact me if you want to see my works and book me for your wedding right away! Let me work on your big day and give you special looks that will stay in your memories for long. I will meet you at the place of your wedding or wedding ceremonies to provide the service, indulge in luxury styling that covers your wedding face makeup, hairstyling and saree draping.

15 comments:

SEO Company Bangalore said...

Thanks for sharing this great Post dude
Web Design Company Bangalore

Devi R said...

been worrying for long time how i look in my wedding photos!! Now i feel happy!! Really a Great Tip

Charu Artist said...

A challenging task. Your tip is great. I try this.

Brides and Beauty said...

You need great quality foundation that with which you get effective results and you feel fresh young look.  Yes, it is all right that is very hard to work on wheatish and darker skin and it takes somewhat more time to fair. Typically, I saw that mostly people put poor quality products on their skin, but results very bad. Bridal Makeup Melbourne

john maxo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alyssa Behrend said...

Professional artists provide you a young and fresh look because they have years of experience. Melbourne Wedding Packages

Makeup India said...

Getting a bridal makeup done for dark and wheatish skin tone is quite a difficult task!
The more sober colour you would use, more good you will look!

Varsha Sharma said...

Great tips hear about Indian Bridal Makeup
Really thanks.....

Anonymous said...

Your makeup was really cool.. thanks a lot for your work on my wedding muhurtham... I could have chosen you for my engagement too... what a miss

Julie Johnson said...

I desire lots of articles and blogs please upload soon. bubblegumcasting.com

Clip In Hair extensions on sale said...

oooh nice. The hair really looks lovely on you. .:)

James Belly said...

Browsing through the pictures regularly and following the makeup styles you like would help you form an idea about the styles and techniques of the makeup artists whose work appeals your aesthetic senses.
Thanks for sharing...!!!

Anonymous said...

I would like to book you for my baby shower function ....I have wheatish skin tone ... My marriage makeup was not upto the mark I felt v bad ....my email address is manimalar.kumariah@gmail.com pls provide me the price and package detail.... The date is not fixed probably in next month ....I will contact you once the dare s fixed ....and place is thiruverkadu

Martin Luther said...

Nice tips you shared. This has great information about bride makeup. Thanks for sharing, wedding Photographers Chennai

anirudh singh said...

excellent your blog.it is very helpful for girls.Bridal Makeover

Post a Comment