Pages

Monday, 29 August 2011

Wedding Hairstyles and Wedding Updos for Christian Brides


Brides who search for makeup artist are very much concerned about their hairstyle more than makeup. Many brides are happy about face make up but are very much puzzled and confused on how to choose a hairstyle that suits them and at the same time gives a special look. 

Christian weddings in India are definitely a mixture of culture, as I have talked about earlier in my postings. So this makes the choosing process even tougher. Makeup artists will actually now how to make a different wedding hairstyle or wedding updos according to the brides face. Bridal makeup is half done without proper selection of hairstyles so it is important that you choose an experienced person who could work things quick as well as make you look gorgeous. Wedding makeup is always a pleasure to do- it gives a lot of choices as well as ground to make the bride adored with jewels, colors and everything beautiful. 

Many brides who want to dress up traditionally (mainly in south India) will want to fashion wedding updos as it will look neat. But these days I find many Christian brides who choose loose hairstyle with locks or decorations.

11 comments:

Miley maty said...

Wow!! Gorgeous!!thanks for sharing this!

Styling Products.

webdesignchennai said...

Thank you for the info. It sounds pretty user friendly. I guess I’ll pick one up for fun. thank u...




Seo Services in Chennai

Jessie Ghormley said...

Wow!! Gorgeous!thanks a lot for posting this!

Mobile makeup artist melbourne

gabor wigs said...

Wow, that is such a perfect hair style.
Thank you so much.

Dorothy Davis said...

Thanks for sharing this collection of wedding hairstyles. I am actually looking for some nice and neat wedding hairstyles for asian women that will fit me. Thanks for sharing ideas.

Thumbs up! xxxx
Dorothy

Cristine Douglas said...

Awww big thanks for these pics of bridal hairstyles. I am actually looking for some nice wedding hairstyles for medium length hair that will make me look romantic and regal. Thanks for the ideas.

Anonymous said...

really nice work... If you remember, I was your customer by 2012 February- Neha. Your work was an absolute plus for my wedding. hanks for making me look like a doll. Everyone said that I looked beautiful! :)

Anonymous said...

Thanx for sharing this.......i need a make up to one of my sisters marriage which gonna be after 3 months, how can we contact you ?

Unwin Tony said...

Nice! It’s always good to share your experience with other so that they can also implement the good things. This is truly helpful for me as my wedding date is very near. I am looking for Pnina Tornai Used. I hope they will look good on me.

varinder said...

Nice! thanks for the tips. I really needed it. I want my wedding to be perfect in all way. I have reserved venue Houston because i believe a beautiful location fill hopes and happiness to your life.

Fennela Faye said...

I do appreciate your valuable information. Its glad to read something informative like this. Love you work.

Post a Comment