Pages

Monday, 16 May 2011

Bridal Makeup in Chennai for Christian Brides!

I know Christian Brides in western countries don’t fancy and attractive make-up but like pain and pretty face with well groomed beautiful hair styles. But in India, Christian brides have a lot of difference in the way of choosing their sari as well as hairstyle. Most Christian brides love to tie up their hair with a neat up-do so that it will be easy for the groom to tie the Thaali or the Mangalsuthra to her neck. 

South Indian Christian brides prefer to wear whit sari rather than gowns for their wedding… this will give a chance for experimenting with a lot of hairstyles as well as looks. Sari gives a wide access to attractive decorations in hair as well as a lot of jewels to adore the bride.

I always prefer to give two different looks to my client, one for the actual wedding and the next for the reception that follows the wedding at the church.

Despite the fact that white is a plain color, a lot of gold will act as a source that boosts the attraction and gives a rich look for the bride!  It is always advisable to use gold ornaments or pearl based ornaments to adore the bride.

11 comments:

Makeup Products said...

Wow She looks gorgeous. I love bridal makeup.

Regards,
Anushka

Grace Angel said...

how do i reach u.. i am getting married in a month and I am looking for bridal makeup in Chennai- help pls

Beautician said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sofia Swan said...

Good article

sharda said...

hi,could you please suggest me the best bridal make up artist from chennai for traditional tamil brahmin iyer wedding.and the weddding goes for 2 days.,is it good to approach beauty parlors like naturals,kanya?? what is the procedure and where to begin..i have a very sensitive skin...and i would prefer to have a trail make up before the main event..my weddin is 4 months from now..kindly post me your suggestions...

beautifulbridal makeup said...

Hi Sharada, beauty parlous are for saloon services like spas, haircuts and waxing. I feel that a makeup artist will do the best for your big day. contact me if you need my appointment for your wedding in this number 8939443710

manasa said...

where can I buy Bridal sarees in bangalore?

Clueless in Chennai said...

Hi I am a Christian Bride to be... I came across your column online and I am interested in getting an idea of the bridal make up to be done for my wedding which will be held in chennai...

Do give me some details to contact you..

Thanks...

catherine said...

I need a pictures hair styles for my encagement

shan tait said...

Its a nice information about Beautiful Bridal makeup in chennai. All facilities are available. Thanks for sharing the post. SelectCiti provides more information about. Beauty spa in chennai.

Tape in hair extension said...

The Tape in hair extensions looks absolutely great on you! It looks real too. I've seen some extensions that look dry and fake. This one's different though, looks really glossy and smooth! The color is so nice too... :)

Post a Comment